If JDFeedMe does not arrive with your JDownloader version, you have to download and install it separately.
- If you don’t have JDownloader yet, download and install it.
- Download the plugin (a simple file called jdfeedme.jar)
- Go to your JDownloader installation folder. For Windows is it usually something like C:\Program Files\JDownloader
- Go to the plugins folder. For Windows that would be C:\Program Files\JDownloader\plugins
- Copy jdfeedme.jar to this folder
- Restart JDownloader in case it is currently running
Once JDFeedMe is installed, you should activate the plugin inside JDownloader.
- Run JDownloader
- Go to the menu Addons – Addon Manager
- Find JDFeedMe in the addon table
- Check the Activate checkbox next to the plugin name
- You should now have a new JDFeedMe tab next to Download and Linkgrabber
- Click on the JDFeedMe tab and add your first feed
If the JDFeedMe Tab Disappears
This usually happens if you close the tab or restart JDownloader.
- Make sure JDownloader is running
- Click on the menu Addons – JDFeedMe